Image Map

Not so much of a glamourous post... Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Back Spray Review

31 August 2013




When I saw this in Boots I thought it would be perfect for the summer and my holiday. During the warmer months I started getting more blemishes on my back and whilst washing with my Body Shop Tea Tree Shower gel  normally does the trick I had to step up my body skin-care routine a bit for those sweaty few weeks in London.

This spray contains Tea Tree and Witch Hazel which are known for their spot fighting and skin calming qualities. I considered trying to cover my back in spot fighting moisturisers but it proved too difficult and awkward. This is where this back spray proved far superior as it was so easy to spray the liquid all over my back, wait for it to dry knowing I was adding extra spot fighting ingredients to my skin.

This stuff really did work, within about a week I noticed a significant difference in the condition of my skin. I also like to use this when I have been to the gym as I find that getting sweaty at the gym can also wreak havoc with the skin on my back. 

Now the weather has become a bit cooler I haven't used this as religiously as I used to but it is great to use every now and again as a preventative measure.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts