Image Map

British Beauty Blogger Beauty Box

09 November 2013










I am so excited that this beauty box from British Beauty Blogger has arrived! In order to get my hands on one of these I got up mega early as they were going on sale at 7am...this was no mean feat as I had been at work till midnight the night before and didn't go to bed until 2am. 5 hours sleep that day was well worth it for all these goodies.

Obviously these sold out pretty quickly, but I just wanted to show you how amazing BBB's boxes are and to look our for more in the future. Also I will be throwing out reviews of these products in the coming weeks so I just wanted to let you know where they have come from.

At £27.95 (including the posting) I thought it was fairly good value, as there is just so much in there, 18 beauty items and also the mini British Stocking. Its also full of things that I will actually use... I was going to buy the Maybelline Rocket mascara anyways so getting it in the box was a bonus (its normally £7.99 on its own). I have the waterproof version and I love it so hopefully the regular version is just as good.

I also currently use the REN Glycolactic mask and Hydraluron in my skin care routine so I knew that I would use these products, I also really wanted to try the REN Invisible Pores Detox mask before committing to a larger version.

I have quite thin hair too so I can't wait to give the Bamboo volume 48 hour sustainable volume spray a try...my Sunday is literally going to be a pampering day with my BBB box.

If you managed to get your hands on one what products are you loving from the BBB box?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts