Image Map

Hair Havoc

19 November 2013

The weather has been wreaking havoc with my hair lately, the weather and the heating system at work. I'm not sure what is causing it really but it has become quite dry at the ends, whilst still being greasy at the roots. Its a bit limp and lank and after an hour or so at work it has gone all static and fly away.

This sent me on a search for some new haircare products as the old ones obviously weren't having much of an effect. Or rather it was the lack of attention I had been paying to my hair as I have been so busy. Its literally been an express shampoo and conditioner then blasted with a hair dryer. I used to let my hair dry naturally but long gone are the days when I had time for that.

I've been staying true to my new favourite shampoo and conditioner combo the L'Oreal Paris EverPure Shampoo and Conditioner Colour Care and Volume, you can find my review here. Although I have used up a few sample sachets of the L'Oreal EverRiche Shampoo which I may have to buy next as it is more nourishing that the EverPure.

So onto the new products that I have been trying...








I am loving this intensive conditioner. It is specifically designed for fine hair so it won't weigh it down and make it all greasy. It smoothes the hair shaft to create super silky and soft hair. It really does work and I like to use it every 3 days or so as it's not too heavy. Its perfect for my rushed showers as well as you only have to leave it on for 60 seconds, instead of the usual 3-5 minutes that you usually leave an intensive conditioning treatment on for.


My split ends have been getting quite bad, I think this was due to the increase in heat that I have been using on my hair and my late-night laziness causing the heat protector spray to be missed out of my routine. This product came to my rescue and I am please to say that it has sorted out the ends of my hair. I'm not saying its perfect but they are so much better than they were a few weeks ago. This is a leave in treatment, so 2-3 pumps run through the lengths of damp hair and you're good to go and style as usual. This has helped to restore moisture into the lengths of my hair as well as smoothing and preventing any further damage.

There is currently a third off hair care products at Boots at the moment so that's an extra 1/3 off the prices shown here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts