Image Map

Next London Eau de Parfum

11 November 2013






I had a gift set of this range of pefumes (they come in London, Paris, Milan and New York) and I immediately loved the London one. Out of the four it is definitely my favourite one. To me it smelt very similar to Chloe by Chloe and I had to buy it in the full size as I ran out of the miniature pretty quickly.

To quote Next, "It is a fresh floral composition with citrus busts, evolving to a powdery musk base". 

I love the simple, clean packaging that it comes in and the little black and white bow on the box so cute. It makes it a little bit more special as well if you are giving it to someone as a gift *christmas present ideas*.

I spied that they do this scent in a candle and a reed diffuser too which I need to pick up for the bedroom. I absolutely love this scent. Get yourself to Next to check it out. At only £12 for the 100ml bottle and £8 for the 50ml bottle its a bargain.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts