Image Map

Another Beauty from The Body Shop: Honey Bronzing Powder

19 January 2014




I'm a member of The Body Shop's Love Your Body scheme which gives you all kinds of benefits such as 10% off purchases, free gifts throughout the year, and other exclusive offers.

One of the free gifts comes in the form of a £5 voucher to spend in store during the month of your birthday. As my birthday was this month I headed into the store armed with my £5 voucher.

I came out with this gorgeous matte bronzer. The Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder is £13 but as I used my birthday voucher and got the 10% membership discount it only cost £7.20. How gorgeous does this look? The honeycomb pattern makes me not want to use it and ruin it.

What I love about this bronzer is the fact that it is matte which makes it really easy to wear during the day and it is perfect for a natural make up look. The other thing that drew me to this product was that the shades are so subtle, they're not like your typical orange-muddy bronzer, making them perfect for pale-skinned girls. I got the lightest shade, but they do 4 shades all of which are within the same subtle, non-orange shade range.

This type of colour is perfect for a natural sun kissed glow, or for the all important contouring everyone is talking about.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts