Image Map

I've got my hands on the Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser

02 January 2014




I went into Boot yesterday, merely just because I was passing. What other excuse do you need? And I happened to stumble across the Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore EraserIt immediately went into my basket as I had been looking for it online but it wasn't available yet. I'm not sure what the official release date of this was but even now its still not available online and I can only link you to the page where you pop in your details so that you can be notified when it is released. If I was you though I'd get on down to my nearest Boots store as chances are you might be able to find one in there right now.

As I wanted to let you all know about this right away I've only actually used it once, but first impressions are good. It is a light, silicone based, colourless gel and goes on smoothly. It has performed well today, in terms of smoothing, mattifying and keeping my foundation in place but I have had a pretty relaxed day as I'm still away for the holidays. Once I get back into the swing of things in London it will be put to the real test- long days, sweaty tubes and generally rushing around London all day. I'll update you on how that goes in a few weeks. 

I bought this for £7.99 at Boots, but I'm not sure if this is the introductory price or the price that it will be all  of the time, but either way its a very affordable primer. 

Like I said currently on the Boots site you can only sign up to a waiting list...you can find this here, or head out to your local Boots to see if they have it now.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts