Image Map

A cheap, quick and easy tooth whitening product

08 February 2014



Believe it or not this green, minty powder is actually something that you brush your teeth with. You simply dip a damp toothbrush into the powder and brush away as normal. This is something that you can use in addition to your regular toothpaste 2 or 3 times a week to reduce staining.

I'm not claiming that this is some super-miracle whitener for permanently gleaming teeth, but when used regularly it can make a big difference on the daily staining that occurs from tea and coffee etc. Rather than whitening your teeth, it gets your teeth back to their natural colour by gently removing daily build up of stains.

I have been using a regular whitening toothpaste for years, but this really seems to make an instant difference and with regular use keeps teeth looking their best. It's really gentle, unlike most tooth whitening products, and there are no horrible tasting gels or retainers in sight.

Another bonus is that this product is super cheap. Its £1.49 from Superdrug - its so cheap you have to give it a go. I'm not claiming that it will work for everyone, especially if you are wanting super bright, white teeth, but this really does get rid of everyday stain build up quickly.

1 comment :

  1. Looks good! I would like to try this out but I have to check with my Chandler dentist first, as I was just diagnosed with Gingivitis. Lately I noticed that my teeth have discoloration, but it maybe just because of coffee stains or fluorosis.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts