Image Map

A QVC Steal | Alpha-H Balancing Cleanser

17 February 2014





Now I know I said back in January that I wasn't going to repurchase this cleanser...but that was mainly due to cost reasons, not the fact that I didn't love it. The Alpha-H Balancing Cleanser is normally £23 for 200ml but over on QVC I stumbled across an amazing deal.

I'll admit, I was fairly ignorant regarding QVC...I still thought that it was purely a tv based operation, but upon browsing their website I found that they have an amazing online store, with a particularly great beauty section.

The Alpha-H collection available is one of the best I've seen, they offer kits containing different full sized products, multi-packs so that you can buy your favourites in bulk and then the larger sized products that will last you months.

I found the Alpha-H Balancing Cleanser in a giant 500ml size, and the best part...it is only £30.10, so for £7 extra I was gaining a whopping 300ml! Bargain or what? This is currently an introductory offer but even the full price of £33.50 is still a steal.

The cleanser in question is a simple creamy cleanser perfect for all skin types. It removes make-up, even stubborn eye make-up all whilst being gentle and soap-free. Its hydrating and soothing properties are thanks to the added aloe vera and vitamin e. In short it's basic but it's effective.

There's a huge amount of savings to be had over at QVC and it's definitely a new website that I will be scouring for beauty products.


2 comments :

  1. i would never think to buy anything thing from QVC but it sounds like they have really good offers

    Jorden xx

    http://fourbluemondays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'd really recommend checking them out.

      Rachael x

      Delete

Related Posts