Image Map

Affordable gorgeous eye palette from Rimmel | Brixton Brown

15 February 2014






This gorgeous little Glam Eyes HD eye palette from Rimmel is the perfect addition to my make-up bag. Sure I have large neutral palettes, but I don't really have anything quite this small that you can just carry around with you.

The 4 neutral shades, your standard creams, taupes and browns are perfectly creamy and velvety which is surprising for a palette which costs so little. What makes this little palette extra special however is the addition of the reddy-brown shade in the centre, its gorgeous!

All of the shades have really good pigmentation and they're super blendable. For the price you can't go wrong with this one. I have this is Brixton Brown but I'm going to be checking out what other colours this comes in soon...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts