Image Map

Free samples, just pay for postage...

26 February 2014

mistrys free samples avene

Whilst browsing the net for beauty products last week I spotted an excellent  deal at Mistrys Pharmacy, you can get up to 5 free samples from Skincare brand Avene so that you can try before you buy. All you have to do is pay the postage which is £3.25, which isn't bad when you are getting 5 different samples. 

I've not yet tried these as I wanted to save them for a trip away, although my stash of miniatures is getting a bit ridiculous so I might have to give these a go soon. I just wanted to let you know about this brilliant deal.

It seems that Mistrys will be adding more samples to the selection as since I ordered last week they have added multiple samples from skincare brand Eucerin to the 'Try Before You Buy' page that weren't on there last week. 

Check out the selection of samples at Mistrys pharmacy here.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts