Image Map

My Nuxe 'Great Ready for Spring' Wishlist

28 February 2014

Nuxe Spring Pamper Wishlist Top 5

Nuxe is a best-selling skincare brand all about natural ingredients, products that really perform and the all important luxurious experience. That being said they weren't always within my price range as a student, but as a full-time adult in the working world they are now well and truly on my radar.

Spring is hopefully just around the corner *fingers crossed* and I'm craving glowing skin and summer dresses. Nuxe has the first of these covered with some gorgeous products that have firmly plonked themselves onto my beauty wishlist (yes this really does exist).

Here are my top 5 products from Nuxe that I am coveting this Spring:

  1. Huile Prodigieuse - This cult product from Nuxe is one for everyone, it can be used on your face, your body and in your hair. This dry oil is filled with plant oils and vitamine E which promise to nourish and soften your skin and leave your hair silky smooth. A Spring must-have for skin that has been hidden under layers of clothing for months and hair that has taken a beating from the weather and central heating.
  2. Teint Éclat Prodigieux - As the weather hots up I don't want to be wearing a heavy foundation everyday so it's nice to have a lighter bareley-there option that still adds a bit of colour and coverage. The Teint Éclat Prodigieux tinted moisturising cream will be hydrating enough for my oily/combination skin on it's own so this is a time-saving 2 in 1 product for me...bonus.
  3. Clarifying Cream Mask with Rose Petals - I have dehydrated yet oily, blemish prone skin so to get my skin in the best possible condition for Spring this mask would be perfect. Its hydrating, yet clarifying and deep cleansing, everything that I need all in one. Normally I would have to use a clay mask and then follow with a hydrating mask.
  4. Rêve de Miel Ultra Nourishing Lip Balm - Now I don't think that there is a beauty blogger out there who doesn't have this on their wishlist. This ultra nourishing lip balm that will sort out those dry, chapped lips left over from Winter. Layer on your lips before you go to sleep for a hydrating, over night lip treatment.
  5. Nuxellence Jeunesse - This youth and radiance revealing serum/cream is perfect for adding radiance back into the skin. Radiance is always the buzzword in Spring skincare/makeup and this product is sure to deliver it. It's Nuxes' number 1 face care product in France for a reason.

This post has been written in response to a blogger competition called "Get Ready for Spring" that Nuxe posted on their website. For all of the details click here. If you decide to enter yourself be sure to send me the link below in a comment as I'd love to read what products are on your wishlists.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts