Image Map

Because you can never have enough Black Boots...

08 March 2014

Jones black oggle ankle boots

Jones black oggle ankle boots

Jones black oggle ankle boots


Now I seem to have bought my fair share of new boots this winter, but I was on the lookout for some black, suede heeled boots.

These Oggle Ankle Boots from Jones Bootmaker's are perfect! They have a good sized heel, I love the gold buckle detailing and the contrasting suede and  leather. What's even better is that they're now £55.00 down from £110.00! This means that they are some good quality boots and they are bound to last me for years to come.

Jones currently have loads of boots and shoes reduced so it's worth checking them out. This weekend Jones are also offering free delivery until Sunday 9th March with the code FREE.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts