Image Map

Fashion Haul | It's a monochrome one.

11 March 2014



So...I went shopping last weekend. I've been in a bit of a style rut recently..the same old jeans and jumpers as it's been pretty cold recently. However last weekend the sun came out, and new style inspiration hit. It was time to update the wardrobe ready for Spring.


I absolutely love these biker style jeans from Zara. They're so soft and stretchy and really comfortable to wear. Sure I have other black jeans, but these have the zip detailing on the pockets and they have the textured knee pads which make a plain outfit a bit more interesting.


This collared dress from Mango is going to be my new go to LBD this season. It is so versatile! It can be worn with the collar fully buttoned up or left open, it can be tied at the waist with the fabric belt attached, left loose and baggy, or you can add your own belt. I really love the style of the short sleeves as they balance out my pear-shaped proportions- check out the images on the Mango website to see them more clearly.


I stumbled across these t-shirts whilst in Primark this weekend, the 'boyfriend style' tee. I got the black and the grey version and they're perfect for an everyday casual outfit. What I loved was the slightly thicker material, as most t-shirts these days seem to be made from sheer, see-through cotton.


This t-shirt from Mango is so classic and simple. I'm loving the Paris print on the front and the linen material is something different.


I wrote a full post on these dresses here last week so I won't go on about them again. Check it out for more details about these Dorothy Perkins dresses.


As soon as I saw these shoes in Zara I knew I had to have them. I'm not the biggest fan of feet and you will rarely find me with my toes out on show even in the heat of the summer. I usually try to find enclosed toe, strappy sandals like these ones for when the weather hots up, but I've only ever had flat versions before. These heeled, close toe sandals are gorgeous and I can see them being on my feet all summer whenever the occasion for heels arises. They're actually really comfy as they have a chunky heel and the ankle strap keeps things secure and easy to walk in. (My favourite buy out of everything in this post).

The flat black sandals are actually from Primark, and they're real leather which I was shocked about, saying that they're not the softest of leathers. I picked them up as they were only £12 and they still cover most of my toes! I swear its a phobia, ha.



Last up is some new PJ's, I've not bought PJ's in ages! The gorgeous blue bottoms are from H&M and the cream t-shirt is from Primark.

What are your style staples for this season?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts