Image Map

French Pharmacy Haul

25 March 2014

 


This month Escentual.com has up to a 1/3 off French Pharmacy brands and sure enough before the month is over I've made an order...I couldn't resist. There's still a few products on my wishlist that might have to wait until pay day next month. This time round I've bought a few favourites, some staples and a few newbies to be added to the collection.

The Staples


La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo [+] - This helps to keep my skin under control. Its the perfect blend of spot fighting ingredients without being harsh and drying, perfect for sensitive blemish prone skin. A cult classic I'm sure you've heard many people raving about.

Vichy 3-in-1 Cleanser, Scrub & Mask - The perfect multi-tasker. It's a timer saver and a space saver . I love the clay textured cleanser, perfect for oily skinned gals. I like to take the 3-in-1 thing literally, I apply it to a damp face, rubbing in circular motions to cleanse and exfoliate, but then I leave it on my face to dry for a few minutes to really absorb excess oil, then wash off with a flannel/wash cloth.

The Favourite


Caudalie Beauty Elixir - I love this stuff. I find the smell so refreshing and yet so relaxing. A spritz of this instantly has the ability to calm me or wake me up depending on my mood. The added bonus is that it leaves my skin with a healthy glow.

The Newbies


Nuxe RĂªve de Miel Honey Lip Balm - As soon as I got this I had to try it. I've heard it being raved about on so many other blogs so I needed to try it for myself. The texture is like no other lip balm/butter that I've tried. It delivers intensive nourishment and smells so good!

Bioderma Sebium Hydra - Moisturising Replenishing Care - This one's not technically discounted over on Escentual.com but it's still a French Skincare product. I've been looking for something like this for so long! A moisturising and soothing balm for dried out, fragile, acne-prone skin that's taken a beating from all those drying spot treatments. I'll let you know how this one goes...


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts