Image Map

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector | My 1 month follow up.

10 March 2014


I claimed that this was a wonder product in my initial review and over one month later I'm still saying the same thing. This has been my base of choice practically every day since. I've tried out a few new foundations recently but nothing has performed quite like this.

This is so light yet it still manages to provide adequate coverage. The staying power throughout the day is also incredible. I think this is because of the matte formulas specifically for oily skin. I often find that matte foundations, in general aren't the lightest formulas and are often a bit cakey, but this BB cream from Garnier has changed things, it's glowy but not dewy and it manages to keep shine at bay for most of the day.

The only issue is the shade range. Its either light or medium. Light is currently a bit too dark for me, but I wear it regardless as I think that this is what has made me look more alive...a bit of colour on my pale face. I just make sure it is blended well down my neck and hopefully it's not too noticeable. Hopefully once summer arrives the shade 'light' will match up perfect.

Garnier did also claim that this would improve the look of your skin after a month and for me my skin has improved dramatically. I'm sure that this is a combination of my improved skincare routine (post to follow...) and using this everyday instead of a heavy foundation. My skin is now more even toned, more radiant and my blemishes are now basically non-existent. This wonder product is actually makeup and skincare in one!

You can find the Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil Free in the aisles of Boots. Boots currently have a 3 for 2 offer on selected haircare, bodycare, skincare, cosmetics and more, the perfect time to be stocking up on some new beauty products.



1 comment :

Related Posts