Image Map

I'm mixing it up with an outfit post.

03 March 2014


River Island Orange tribal print skirt

River Island Orange tribal print skirt

I thought I'd mix it up a bit this week with a fashion post. I bought this skirt from River Island a few weeks ago but I wore it for the first time to work last Friday and I got so many compliments on it.

For me orange is a Summer colour, its seems to be my go to colour every summer when I want to inject a bit of colour into my neutral outfits. I absolutely love the tribal zig-zag print, tribal patterns usually feature quite heavily in my Summer wardrobe too. 

So I bought this thinking that I would save it till the Summer, but the sun was shining the other morning so I threw this on with some thick black tights and my black heeled boots and it looked gorgeous.

Just pair this skirt with a plain black or white top and you're outfit is sorted. It's a midi length skirt so it was work appropriate and comfy whilst sitting at my desk all day. 

You can find it on the River Island website here. The white top was from H&M last year and I'm not sure where the necklace is from...sorry guys! Now I'm just hoping that the weather is going to start improving now that it's March. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts