Image Map

Moisturiser and Mini's

01 March 2014

REN SKINCARE MOISTURISER AND SAMPLES



REN has to be one of my all-time favourite skincare brands. The products are so simple, yet effective and there is something to suit all skin types. I first tried the REN Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream when I was having a mega bad skin day before Christmas (I had totally overdone it on the blemish busting products- cue some very dry, red and angry skin) and I absolutely fell in love with it. This product is so hydrating, and nourishing without being oily and pore clogging. It was just what my skin needed.

I noticed a difference in my skin pretty quickly, and before long the REN Evercalm Day Cream had become my daily go-to moisturiser. Its formulated for sensitive skin, but like I said don't be afraid of it if you have oily or blemish prone skin as its soothing and calming properties really help to calm the skin and reduce any redness and inflammation.
As you get older, if you're still getting blemishes it is definitely best to step away from the uber drying and stripping formulas usually targeted at teenagers and opt for something more calming, soothing and hydrating, especially for your cleansers and a moisturisers. Keep the harsh blemish fighting ingredients the to specially formulated masks and treatments.

Earlier this week when I had to repurchase the Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream... REN on their website are currently giving away 4 free mini's with every order and we all know how much I love a good mini. So I promptly added 4 to my basket, 3 favourites and a new  product to try, along with the full size Evercalm Day Cream.

The 4 free samples that I chose were the Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask, the Invisible Pores Detox Mask, the Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream and the T-Zone Balancing Day Fluid which is the one that I haven't tried before. I find that these miniatures are perfect for taking on weekends away, particularly the masks, as they generally have 1-2 uses in them.

Head on over to REN now to make sure that you get your free samples when you order a REN prodcut.



1 comment :

  1. I have just installed iStripper, so I can have the sexiest virtual strippers stripping on my desktop.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts