Image Map

Stocking up on new dresses for when the Spring weather finally arrives...

06 March 2014

Dorothy perkins dresses black and white tribal aztec print and daisy print

Now that it's March I'm really hopeful that the weather is going to start warming up...hence the need for some new dresses in my wardrobe. When I was in Dorothy Perkins the other day I spotted these 2 monochrome options. 

The first is a black and white aztec/tribal print dress in Dorothy Perkin's signature 'fit and flare' style which I love. This style is so easy to wear, it can be dressed up or worn casually and the monochrome pattern means that it will go with everything.

Next up is a grey daisy print 'fit and flare' dress. The daisy print is cutesy but the grey and the diamond print background make sure that it's not too girly. I've been wearing this with tights this week, but I can't wait to be able to wear it with bare legs and sandals.

Dorothy Perkins have 24% off selected dresses for 24 hours only today! So head on over to DorothyPerkins.com to pick up some new Spring dresses for yourself. I might even  be persauded to buy a few more myself... watch this space.




1 comment :

  1. Oooh! I like both off these. *goes & gets purse*. Thanks for highlighting the offer too.
    www.mygrannysdresser.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts