Image Map

Whistles clutch bags...aren't they Gorgeous?

14 March 2014


I made good use the 25% off at Whistles voucher that was in Grazia magazine this week. Grab yourself a copy if you can still find one of them in stores.

Firstly I bought this gorgeous pale turquoise/green colour Rivington Clutch (think of the Tiffany's blue colour and it looks like that in person). This is going to be perfect for the summer, I love the bright colour and the across-the-body chain means that it can be worn more casually during the day. It's a good size too, it is large enough to fit an ipad in (the large ones) so there is plenty of room for all my stuff.

Before I ordered the Rivington I had really deliberated about getting a black croc version as it is such a classic, and I knew it would be something that I would use all of the time, probably more than the brightly coloured version, but I went for the pale green one any ways...

Then the next day I bit the bullet and ordered the Medium Clutch in the Shiny Black Croc Leather (because they had sold out of the Rivington in the black croc! A few days later and now they have sold out of the Medium version...sorry guys. You can find the small black croc clutch here though... or try your luck in a store).

I'm starting quite the collection of Whistles pouches/clutches now and I can't see me stopping any time soon. They're so simple, classic and versatile, a real style staple that I will be using for years.

1 comment :

  1. These clutches are beautiful! I love the simplicity, makes them timeless too

    cassandramyee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts