Image Map

Getting the Most Out of Your Products

14 May 2014


Coming to the end of a product that you absolutely love? Is it a pricey one? This simple tip could help you get a bit more product for your money. 



I have been absolutely loving this moisturiser, the Bioderma Sebium Hydra Moisturising Compensating Care (full review here) and when I was coming to the end of the tube, after much squeezing and squishing I thought that it was about time that I ordered some more. Being Bioderma I could only find it online and would have to wait a few days for it to arrive. This was when I took the scissors to the tube to get the last scrapings of product out to last me the next few days.

To my amazement I found tonnes of product inside. I quickly cracked out a Muji travel pot and transferred the rest of the moisturiser into this. It basically half filled up this tiny pot and managed to last me for another week, using it both morning and night. Not bad eh?

I'd really recommend chopping the tops of all your tubes if you think they're empty, chances are there could be days or weeks of product left inside (depending how often you use them) that you were just going to throw in the bin.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts