Image Map

Haul Part 1 | The Clothes

11 May 2014



Things got a bit spendy last weekend so this weekend I am vowing not to leave my flat for fear that I may buy something else. But then again there is always online shopping...hmmm. Keep me away from my laptop! And phone...This was going to just be one post, but as I got writing I realised I had so much stuff to talk about that I have had to split it up into 3 parts.




If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen me posting a few photos of this gorgeous pale green dress from H&M. I have a formal event to attend in a few weeks and this is going to be  perfect for it. When I was browsing online I saw that it came in navy blue too, I'm so tempted to buy it as it fits so well, it was the perfect length for me and the price! It was an absolute bargain at £34.99. It comes with a black decorative belt but its detachable so I'm going to add my own belt I think.

Some of the other items that I bought are this oversized graphic print tshirt dress, £13 and these bright aztec print culottes, £10 both from Primark. The culottes are so baggy and so comfy, they are definitely going to be a summer favourite. Next up is one that I know I will basically live in all summer, this cream blouse with a small black triangle print. It is slightly oversized, but not baggy and I love that the back is slightly longer than the front. 

Next up is something that I seem to have lived in for the past week is this grey oversized boyfriend tshirt from ASOS. I also bought it in black and white (not pictured) as they were all £9 the other week. Even now full price they are only £12. The material is a nice thick jersey material which I love as I am fed up of having to wear a vest top under thin, semi sheer tshirts that show off your bra. Any one else with me here?

Then I picked up a few basic vests in the hope that the weather is going to get warmer, this black racer back vest and then a nude basic vest both from H&M.

Check back later for part 2.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts