Image Map

Haul Part 2 | The Shoes

11 May 2014


Here's part 2 of my massive haul...shoes. I haven't really bought any shoes in a while as I have lived in the same few pairs of boots/trainers all winter so I went a bit crazy.



I absolutely despise getting my toes out in a summer...little fun piece of trivia for you there, so you will rarely see me in flip flops or open toes shoes. The past few years I have been surviving the summer in sandals like this pair of New Look Stone Caged sandals. Caged sandals have been pretty hard to come by in past years but this year they are everywhere...perfect!

I then saw these chunky ankle strap shoes in Primark but sadly I had to take them back as the stitching was coming undone and they had sold out of them so sadly they are no longer mine. Then there are these aztec print red and black espadrille canvas shoes from Forever 21 which I will be wearing to brighten up any plain, simple outfits throughout the summer. The next purchase was the only pair of shoes that I had actually intended to buy, I've been looking for a nude heel for a while now, but the ones I had seen were either too high, had a massive platform on, or just weren't the right fit. Then I found these 'Less is More' Nude Patent Heels from Office. The heels not too big, they are really quite dainty and are the perfect nude.

Check back tomorrow for part 3.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts