Image Map

Haul Part 3 | Beauty and the Accessories

12 May 2014


Here's part 3 of the massive haul. I went a bit mad in Boots. I'll post more detailed reviews on these beauty products in the next few weeks.

Double Faced Oval Cotton Wool Pads (the best FYI) | Rimmel Sun Shimmer Instant Tan with Gradual Glow in light matte | Bourjois CC Eye Cream in Ivory | Revlon Photoready concealer in Fair | Maybelline ColorSensational Shine Gloss in Glorious Grapefruit and Cashmere Rose | Bourjois Happy Light Primers in the Matte and Luminous versions

Then from Lush I picked up a travel size of the Tea Tree Water to try out.  A week on and I am loving this stuff. I may have to go back to get the larger version. It's so refreshing and I think it has made a difference with my skin.


On to accessories and random bits: Coat Hangers - Primark | Travel Bottles set - Tiger | Sunglasses - Tiger | Hair Clips - Forever 21 | Coral Fringed Bib Necklace - Forever 21 | Subtle Layered Chain Necklace - Forever 21 | Tiger Bamboo Paper Notebooks

I need to go back to Primark to get more of these hangers. They're so good as clothes don't slip off them, they're super thin so they can actually free up space in your wardrobe too. Plus I think they were only £4 for 10.

If you haven't heard of the shop called Tiger then you need to find on near you and check them out. They have a cool collection of all sorts of stuff, candles, kitchenware, storage, stationary and so much more. I love going in there as the stock is always changing and they have stuff all the time. Plus its super cheap- the travel bottles were like £2, the sunglasses £4 and the notebooks I think were £1 for the small one and £2 for the larger one.


Primark Mint Green Bag, £9 | Primark Neon Yellow and Grey Canvas Beach Bag, £4

This beach bag is going to be perfect for summer and for holiday. It's the perfect mix of neon brights, with a safe, simple grey. Its a massive bag, and it has a zip fastening and is an all round good'un.

That's it's for my mahoosive haul. Check back tomorrow to see a few more accidental purchases that I made a few days later. Oops. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts