Image Map

Maybelline Lip Gloss Lovin'

15 May 2014


Maybelline ColorSensational Shine Gloss are my current lip gloss fave. Previously I owned the Maybelline ColorSensational Cream Gloss in the shade Nude Pearl, and while it was hydrating the colour just didn't sit right with my skintone I came to realise. The pale creamy nude just wasn't good against my already pale skin.


I need a colourful lip to brighten my face up. That's not saying that I need a bold bright red, but something on the pinky side will do. When I saw these glosses in Boots, and after reading Anna from Vivianna does Makeup raving about them I new I had to pick up a few shades.

I chose Cashmere rose, a nice natural pink, a 'my lips but better' shade, and also Glorious Grapefruit, a sheer orangey-pink perfect for summer. The formula is just gorgeous, not too sticky, but still hydrating thanks to the nourishing honey nectar. The colour range is small but they appear to all be good, wearable shades. I think I need to pick up a few more...


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts